Wednesday 6 July 2011

it's all over but it's also a new start






Time goes by so fast especially when we are doing something seriously and creative. I eventually finished my 2 years study in the illustration pathway in Central St.Martins. It was kind of an accident to get into CSM to study illustration because I had no plan to do something different to my manga work before I moved to London. During this 2 years hard working days I've learned so many thing which I've never learned in Japan, especially how concept is important to our works.
Our degree show was truly amazing and I'd really thank to all the classmates who made it success. There was a small surprise too, I was nominated to the Josh Turley memorial prize for my final silk screen printed project about Japan's recent earthquake. unfortunately I missed the prize but was really glad to be nominated.

The show was only a week and everyone didn't want it to finish because it's too good. I already miss my lovely classmates but I'm sure this is not the end it's a new start, I'm very exciting to open a new door.

No comments:

Post a Comment