Sunday 14 June 2009

My work for student show



What I've done for my college's show is a big painting on a white brick wall using cardboard box. I cut them into a random small pieces then put them together like a puzzle for make a canvas then painted them into white and peeled off one layer to make images and also I did some collage on it. Actually I was going to paint direct on a wall but I found that I can draw with peeling cardboard box and it was really fun and looked nice. I also hung some illustration and comic works like laundry line on a stair case. Whole show was really good with lots of good works by classmates. I was really glad to meet nice people there and encouraged by them. I'll keep going my works using skills and experience I learnt my college.

No comments:

Post a Comment